Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Character Sketch!


My Hero in My Eyes!

One time when my dad saved me when I was at the woods and on a long trail, walking all over the place. We saw many things while we were there. We saw animals and reptiles like snakes, lizards and other reptiles and other animals. They were really big and very mean because while I was there, a snake almost bit me. We also got to see cactus and some stuff on cactus that you can eat. They were little balls of cactus with spikes on them. We also saw different stuff like books like physics and French books. We even saw different plants like poison ivy and other plants. The poisonous plant I saw was a winter plant because it was white like snow and a plant. I saw the plants, after my dad wanted me and my brother Jacob to race up to the top of the mountain to see who would get up their first and to see who was the fastest out of us two.
Jacob and I raced and I beat my brother to the top of the mountain. When I got to the top of the mountain I had to sit down because I was really tired because I ran all the way to the top of the mountain. We went through so many plants that we were hitting on the way to the top of the mountain. When we came back down, things didn’t turn out so great because when I and my brother ran back down for the winner, again I won and then my brother finally got down. When finally on the ground my brother and I noticed bumps on our arms. We thought that it was poison ivy and I was right. It was poison ivy. My dad then saw when I and my brother both showed him and my dad saved us because he told us not to scratch it and it worked because the bumps were starting to go away. After, we left and when we got home, our dad told me and my brother Jacob to wash our hands and arms. And so we did and the bumps went away. And that’s a time my dad saved us.

No comments:

Post a Comment